First Review by

Wonderful place! - Edit

I am extremely happy with Amazing Grace. I am a vegan and have enjoyed 2 weeks in Breckenridge, going to Amazing Grace many times. It is the most friendly place I've visited, and the vegan muffins and chocolate chip cookies are fantastic! The lunch burrito with black beans and sweet potatoes is delicious, as is the curried tofu sandwich. The staff is wonderful and cheery! The place is quaint, a bit rustic, and warm next to the pot bellied stove in winter. I'd recommend this place to anyone.

Pros: Great staff, Wonderful vegan muffins and cookies, Delicious vegan lunch options

Ok food, bad service - Edit

Ive had lunch here a few times and each time I was disappointed.

There are a few vegetarian options, and I asked for a sandwich without cheese. It took 15 minutes and It ended up coming out with cheese, and she thought I said I wanted it "with" cheese even though on the menu it already said it included cheese. It took her another 15 minutes to give me a version without cheese.

Every other time I came in it felt like the servers were very unenthusiastic about their work, and it felt like i was taking time out of their day.

I would prefer cuppa joe where the service is friendly and the portions bigger and better quality. They also have a vegan breakfast burrito there.

Pros: Nice ambiance

Cons: Bad service, No vegan option on menu

super small, not for me but only game in town - Edit

I think this place is a bit odd. The samiches were less than inspired. I recall it being closet small. The food that was not complicated took a VERY long time to come out and even though we said nothing about it they were fairly rude to us about it. Like I said it was an odd vibe in there. They perked up when a local came in. I know Breck has a thing about locals/tourists ("Are you local?") but treating folks this way if it was intentional is not cool. I would go to buy some overly-inflated priced snacks again, and maybe more since it is the only game in town.

Pros: small HF store

Cons: cost, attitude , quality of samich

healthy and delicious - Edit

Amazing Grace is one of my favorite places for lunch. Their sandwiches are loaded with vegetables, and they are hearty but healthy. My husband loves one of the breakfast sandwiches that is made with vegetarian sausage. It's a cozy little place, especially in the winter when you can sit by the hot stove.

Delicious! - Edit

the spicy tofu salad is great, you have to order it without cheese though. They usually have vegan soups and cookies too which is great! Super cute little place too.

Pros: great food, healthy, friendly

Cons: kinda small

The Best Place in Summit - Edit

While it is small, it makes up for it with charm, and quite an astonishing amount of product (both food and health/ beauty). The sandwiches are awesome, they have a nice assortment of fresh organic veggies, and it is locally owned and operated. Great coffee and tea too. Absolutely the best place to get your groceries in Breck!

Pros: Healthy, Locally owned/ operated, A+ Ambiance & Staff

Return to Breckenridge Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Amazing Grace closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2993 times since Aug 2007.