Amazing Cafe

Contact 412-432-5950

1506 E Carson St (at South Side), Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, 15203

Menu changes and offers salads, veggie burgers, raw food, smoothies, juices, soup, and dessert. Many gluten free options. Comfortable cafe attached to a yoga studio.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by skyerainmoonshine

Agréablement surpris ! - Edit

Ce restaurant porte bien son nom! Nous avons été agréablement surpris de la qualité des aliments servis (biologiques et locaux). Nos bols était magnifiques et savoureux. Le décor était original et chaleureux. Le personnel était très attentionné et gentil.

Lives up to its name! - Edit

My meal was so so good! One of the best I've ever had! I got the Buddha burger which came with the most delicious veggie patty I've ever had and their fries were baked so they didn't leave me feeling all oily. Their falafel salad was fresh and delicious! Staff and environment super friendly and definitely worth the trip over the river.

Instagram: @lovelightandbananas

Pros: delicious wholesome food, cute vibe

Cons: no outdoor seating , juice came at room temperature

Amazing is a Good Description! - Edit

I have eaten here several times and never been disappointed! I am gluten intolerant and they have gluten-free options! I have had (and recommend!) the Buddha Burger and the Peace Pizza, both very yummy. I also have had several delicious fresh juices and smoothies from their juice/smoothie bar! Only going to give them 4 stars because of the limited hours and on street parking, which on the South Side is limited and hard fought for close to your destination.
Updated from previous review on Thursday October 08, 2015

Pros: Delicious food, Seasonal menu, Friendly staff

Cons: Limited hours, Parking is on street and limited

Namaste. - Edit

This is a cool place next to a yoga studio. The server said that everything on the menu was vegan. If i lived in Pittsburgh i would come here and do my sun salutations and eat the Curiosity coconut curry again. It was very nice.

Pros: Good food, Friendly staff

Absolutely Incredible!!! - Edit

This is my FAVORITE place in Pittsburgh! I absolutely love the "Buddha Burger". Their desserts are out of this world! I especially love their Raw Vegan Carrot Cake! They have a small menu that changes often, so there is plenty to chose from! They also have a brunch on the weekends! Be sure to stop by this eclectic cafe, you won't regret it!

Pros: Friendly Staff, Outstanding Food, Good Vibes

Return to Pittsburgh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Amazing Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3241 times since Jun 2014.