First Review by KLGuy

Very Unfriendly Staff & perhaps Owner as well. - Edit

I went to Port Klang yesterday to assist my relative with some personal work & while I was looking for another vegetarian outlet using my Garmin GPS, we found this restaurant. Checked reviews here on HC & FourSquare but decided to try anyway despite bad service reviews despite outlet having good food review. A very solemn face looking lady took my order & was completely unwelcoming or willing to assist in any way so I decided to order the most expansive noodle on the menu. The noodle was Hweng Hwa Noodles @ RM8 & a cup of Chinese Tea @RM1 + 5% service charge of 5% (which I unwilling paid for unfriendly service both the order taker & cashier who looked like the owner/person in charge. Total RM9.45 approximately USD3. This will be my last visit even though the noodles was nice. I can't stand sour looking people as it spoils my mood to eat.
Updated from previous review on Sunday May 25, 2014

Pros: Noodles is nice, Air Conditioned, Not crowded

Cons: Solemn looking servers & cashiers, Bad ambiance due to staff looking solemn

Return to Klang Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has New Amata Vegetarian Sdn Bhd. closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1097 times since Aug 2010.