Amarta Beach Cottage

Sengkidu, Manggis, Karangasem Regency, Bali, Indonesia

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sea-front hotel restaurant with separate vegetarian menu which can be veganized - the staff understand what vegan means and can adjust. Many veggie meals and special 'fests' for one or two people containing big set of traditional Balinese vegan dishes.

Categories: Indonesian, Non-veg

First Review by Raw Morka

Great food and service - Edit

Really enjoyed the meal here, the staff were very friendly and the location, while a little way from the main road, was great as it was right on the waterfront. The food was delicious, nicely presented, generous portions and very reasonably priced. Also really good to have a separate vegetarian menu (didn't check but I think most of it was vegan).

Amazing vegan food with nice view - Edit

We found this place by accident during our evening walk, they were advertising vegetarian food on the board. They have separate vegetarian menu with big choice of meals which can be vegenize without any problem. They are happy to do it. We ordered 'vegan fest for two' and it was incredibly delicious and so big that we couldn't eat everything (we took some tempeh to go). I am not a big fan of tempeh but after trying that one I changed my mind. It was spectacular. Not very cheap but for this amount of food and the quality it was very good value for money. The restaurant is located between beautiful garden and a sea front. Quiet, charming place. Really enjoyed our visit there. I think it is the best place to eat and spend nice evening in Candidasa.

Return to Bali Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Amarta Beach Cottage closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.