Western
Delivery
Take-out
Fusion
Spanish

Catalan cuisine and tapas/cocktail bar that became fully vegan in 2020. Menu offers tacos, nachos, patatas, grilled eggplant, 'meatballs,' olives and hummus, burgers and sandwiches. Live music on weekends. Under new ownership April 2021. Open Mon-Tue 16:00-01:00, Wed-Thu 13:00-01:00, Fri-Sat 13:00-02:00, Sun 09:00-21:00, 13:00-01:00. Hours are flexible.

Venue map for Amarre 69
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by MichielVanD

shhftb

Points +37

Vegetarian
21 Feb 2024

Closed at 4:30pm mid week

Went 4:30pm mid week and gates were closed… Disappointing as travelled all the way here hungry…
Update your hours please! If you’re having siesta hours let it be known when in the opening hours.

Updated from previous review on 2024-02-21

Myrto

Points +20

10 Feb 2024

Very delicious food!

The food was amazing, we tried the gyoza, the chick burger and the chick quesadillas, the staff was very accommodating in any changes we wanted to make in the dish, and the service was very quick. I recommend it!

Kleeblatt

Points +477

04 Feb 2024

Latin Vegan Food close to beach

2nd Time here… nice people… interesting menu. All vegan.

Pros: Minced Meat Quesodilas, Pear Peanut Butter Toast, Sunset Chilling and friendly staff

Cons: Gyozas were slightly burned on bottom., Quesodillas didnt really have melted cheese inside, No watermelon juice

paperwings

Points +66

04 Feb 2024

tolles Essen& Personal

Alles vegan und super lecker. Personal sehr freundlich

Misschantal

Points +290

27 Jan 2024

Perfect!

Perfect location near the beach, with a huge terrace out front. The food was pretty good! I had the vegan ceviche and vegan cheese platter with sausages. Beautifully presented, I really enjoyed both dishes.

Pros: Perfect food presentation , Great taste, Cute restaurant

barcelonavegana

Points +165

16 Jan 2024

El filete espectacular!

Probamos el filete mignon vegetal de juicy marbles y la tabla de quesos. Estaba todo muy rico! Los postres también nos gustaron. Había música en directo y un ambiente agradable. Lo aconsejamos!

Pros: El trato, Musica , La comida

RavlRVegan

Points +58

17 Dec 2023

Buenísimo

Si tuviera un estómago más grande, hubiera pedido un plato de cada.. ¡qué bueno!

JillKarlowsky

Points +200

08 Dec 2023

Loved it!

This place is great. It is close to the beach and I’m sure it would be even better during the summer. It was so nice to have a fully vegan menu here, and my husband and I split a few things after a long day of travelling. We tried the nachos (huge portion size), quesadilla, sangria and desserts.

We loved everything we tried and wish this place was closer to home, as we would visit often! Staff were also friendly and welcoming 😊

Pros: Excellent food, Great value, Friendly staff

elputocardi

Points +5009

03 Dec 2023

Vegan in the beach

Very close to the beach, Little bit expensive
Not the best place in barceloneta

UPDATE DEC-2023:
The menu and the service has changed. Food is amazing, many yummi dishes.
Amazing tacos, heura quesadillas and the new filet mignon very nice!!!

Updated from previous review on 2022-05-26

Pros: Location, Tacos, Filet mignon

Amarre69

22 Jun 2022

Hola! Gracias por las estrellas! Cualquier cosa que nos puedes indicar para mejorarnos! Estamos pendiente!

matse

Points +867

27 Nov 2023

Very nice location, close to the beach

This place is located in La Barceloneta, close to the beach. The food ist great and the staff was very friendly.

LeoGu

Points +86

21 Nov 2023

Great food

We had loaded nachos and fries which both were very yummy.

Pros: Very tasty, Big portions, Nice staff

Cons: A bit pricey

JeanetteDobson

Points +140

21 Nov 2023

Great little restaurant

Called in twice. First time we had had a very early morning to fly to Barcelona so we were tired so had a light meal of tacos. Second time we had starters & mains. Starters of Patatas Bravas & mixed hummus, then I had chilli and husband (omni) had a chic’n burger. Rustic in style but we both enjoyed our food, the starters were huge! Nice vibe, rustic style but good wholesome food & friendly staff, would recommend.

Pros: Good food, Nice atmosphere , Friendly staff

DebiraX1

Points +250

18 Nov 2023

Excel·lent!

Opcions per a tots els gustos.

Pros: Moltes opcions, totes veganes., Molt bona localització, a prop de la platja.

Cons: None.

gojoga

Points +117

04 Nov 2023

Muy bueno

Comida riquísima y muy buen trato del personal. Local pequeño pero acogedor y con terraza exterior.

Pros: Comida, Trato personal, Precio

markpack40

Points +20

24 Oct 2023

Fantastic

Patatas Bravas we’re the best we had during our four days in Barcelona. The bowls are fresh , flavorful and filling, the service was friendly and while we spoke Spanish, they welcomed English.
Definitely a must visit if you are vegan

Pros: Fresh ingredients , Great flavors, Friendly staff

NathaliaZimmermann

Points +92

13 Oct 2023

Delicious Food and great service

I made a stop here to have lunch before going to the beach and it was a perfect choice! The food was so good! I had the gyosas and Burger Amarre 69. Everything looks really nice and I wish I could have tried more dishes. I was surprised about the potatoes and the delicious sauce. I would recommend this restaurant big time!

Pros: Delicious food, Great staff, Great location

MartinaMenna

Points +163

12 Oct 2023

Great food and great position

Very nice restaurant located in Barceloneta. The food was tasty, with generous portions. We had nachos with chili, wich was wonderfull and original, chicken quesadillas and texicano burger.

TracySpratt

Points +50

26 Sep 2023

Great food, great location!

We had a wonderful meal here. I had the burger and my husband has the club sandwich. Very welcoming and great service.

Pros: Great food, Good value, Friendly staff

ID#

Points +343

13 Sep 2023

Un Plato Grande de Nachos

Tasty and big portions.😄Diverse menu, ranging from Nachos and Gyozas to Hot Dogs and Burgers.

Pros: Taste, Value

carissagili123

Points +92

08 Sep 2023

New Fav Place!!

So good! And so many options, all vegan!! Got the nachos and club, and both were amazing.

MarthaBasq

Points +2294

06 Sep 2023

Genial sitio en el paseo de la barceloneta

Sitio genial cerca de la Barceloneta donde tomar algo o comer. El restaurante está muy integrado en el paseo, si no sabes que es vegano y vas ahí expresamente se confunde con los demás chiringuitos de la zona.

Comimos genial y mucha cantidad con apenas 3 platos. La terraza es un pelín pequeña y algo incómoda pero la comida y el ambiente están genial

Pros: Comida buena

Cons: Terraza un poco pequeña

Benlondon

Points +128

31 Aug 2023

Wonderful lunch

Great menu with a range of options and cuisines. The owner was hospitable and great with our kids. Food was tasty and good sized portions. We had 2 smaller dishes and 4 bigger dishes between 6. Highly recommend the pickle hot dog.

Pros: Great location, Kind, friendly staff, All vegan!

Giulia27

Points +110

27 Aug 2023

Excellent!

Great food and friendly staff!

KristenM3

Points +84

25 Aug 2023

Amaaazing food

I had the club sandwich and it was absolutely incredible... although it did take me ages to decide because there were so many delicious options!

Gian.313

Points +16

25 Aug 2023

Super tasty and lovely staff!

We went there twice. Had some burgers, tacos, nachos and some other stuff. The crew and owner are awesome people and the food was delicious! Will definitely return!

AreaOne

Points +256

24 Aug 2023

Best option along the main road between beach and town

This place is a welcome change from all the regular tourist spots along the main road between town and the beach. The food is not really exceptional and a bit pricey (certainly due to the location).
The hummus was great, but it would be nice to get some bread etc. instead of grissini packed in plastic.
However, in any case, a purely vegan restaurant is always preferable to the other "mixed" restaurants 😉

Updated from previous review on 2023-08-24

Pros: Friendly staff, Good food selection

Cons: A bit pricey

giadasinis

Points +22

18 Aug 2023

Great food & great vibes

Loved going to this place on my trip to Barcelona, near the beach and there’s always great music😄