Aloy Aloy

61 rue des Trois Frères, Paris, France

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food restaurant where you could get vegetable dishes like papaya salad and vegan bo bun. Has dessert with coconut milk. Open Mon-Sun 7:00pm-11:00pm.

Categories: Thai, Non-veg

First Review by ant

Lovely bo bun and helpful waiter - Edit

Was visiting Paris with a meat eating friend and decided on this Thai place as you can often get both vegan and meat options. The waiter was friendly and helped me to choose the bo bun dish, advising me how he can make it vegan (no fish sauce etc) and even offered to bulk it out with some tofu. Was a really delicious bo bun in a casual setting. I felt reassured my meal was going to be vegan and was made to feel very welcome. They also have a few vegan friendly desserts which I didn't try but they sounded great!

Pros: Vegan adaptations

very good ! - Edit

I went to aloy aloy to taste to vegan bobun they have, and it was very good ! I cost me 15'5 euros
it was the first time I had a bobun since i was vegan and I enjoyed it ! They have delicious vegan deserts like sticky rice in coconut milk with fresh mango, tapioca pearls or the boi loy
be careful if you arr a vegeterian or a vegan to ask without the fish sauce' they can replace it by an other one :)

Updated from previous review on 2016-07-22

Pros: good portions, nice staff, beautiful place

Cons: a little bit noisy when full

Return to Paris Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aloy Aloy closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.