Aloha Vegan Bakery

• Bakery Bakery
  • Vegan
  • ( 4 reviews )

100% vegan bakery that also offers catering services. Pick-up or delivery only. Makes cakes, cupcakes, cookies, brownies, donuts and more. Instagram: aloha.veganbakery

Categories: Bakery

First Review by EvelinedeJong

Suzan76

Points +74

08 Jul 2021

Vegan AND glutenfree and so tasteful

I ordered a vegan glutenfree triple chocolate drip cake and the taste was so amazing. My boyfriend (Vegan) and my dad (coeliak) could eat this and loved it. Sometimes glutenfree is dry but this was so good that the non-coeliaks couldn’t taste the difference.
The decorations were beautiful!
Absolutely recommended!

Pros: Taste was VERY good

Cons: -

princesssje

Points +352

20 Jul 2020

delicious cookies

I’ve ordered brownies, brookies and kokos brownies. The kokos are my absolute favorite, but the others were also very very good. Great service and love that everything is vegan!

Pros: Service is very good, A lot of options and all vegan

JuTailor

Points +724

04 Sep 2019

Amazing carrot cake and yummy cupcakes!

I absolutely love the carrot cake! You can now also get it at Daans in the city centre, so there is no need to pick up or also order a whole cake for yourself. If you don't live in Zoetermeer you can get your cake delivered. You can order customised cup cakes where you can mix all kind of flavours and they are very good! Also can recommend the coconut brownies!!

Pros: Made with love, Best vegan carrot cake, Customizable

Cons: You have to order at least 6 pieces, Only 4 kinds of cake/cupcake to choose at daans

EvelinedeJong

Points +1135

02 Nov 2018

Goodies delivered at your doorstep

I ordered a trial treat box before the website went live. Completely out of the owners' control, a lot of orders were severely delayed because of the postal services giant mistake. The owner went above and beyond keeping everybody updated. They used this trial run specifically to smooth out these issues - good thinking! I am completely confident that everything is up to standard now.

Even though I got my treat box a few days after expected, nothing had spoiled. The packaging was sturdy and the individual treats were wrapped. My absolute favourite were the coconut brownies!

For now it is pick-up and delivery only, but I hope the physical shop is not too far in the future.

Pros: Great customer service

Cons: Just pick-up and delivery for the time being

Return to Zoetermeer Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aloha Vegan Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.