Aloha Table Natural

Arisugawa Manshon 2F, 5-15-14, Minami Azabu, Tokyo, Japan, 106-0047

Serves meat, vegan options available. Hawaiian restaurant offering various kinds of food and drinks including vegetarian dishes like a cobb salad with choice of 3 toppings, acai bowls, and a vegie green bowl, use of soy meat. For dinner, you'll find dishes with soy meat, beans, and vegetables. Note: kitchen may stop serving 30-60 minutes prior to closing, check ahead. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: American, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Fusion, Hawaiian, Non-veg

First Review by Marc_travelsalot

Superior than McDonald's - Edit

Definition of Superior: higher in station, rank, degree, importance

This restaurant is of course higher than McDonald's because first of all, it's veg-friendly lol. Second of all, it's literally right above McDonald's.

My family went to McDonald's for lunch and I was pleasantly surprised when a veg-friendly restaurant was directly above me.

I shared this excitement with my parents and they gave me a thousand yen, which equates to $10.

Upon arriving at the restaurant, I was greeted by a friendly waiter who thankfully spoke English. He guided me to a table and when I looked at the menu, I found that my options were limited with $10. I could only get half a Cobb salad, an acai bowl with three toppings, and a plain mochi pancake (which were all vegan).

I was craving an acai bowl, as I live in Hawaii and it was under $10 for the large one, but I wanted to put on toppings because there were a few that I haven't tried before. I ordered a regular coconut and mango acai bowl with goji berries and cacao nibs.

While waiting, a kind waiter gave me complimentary soup that I assume was vegetable broth because the little bits left over were some carrots and other things (I may be wrong though). I was also given a glass of water.

My mom came to join me before my acai bowl came, and she was also given a glass of water.

When my acai bowl did come, I laughed at how small it was and felt kind of ashamed because "this is what I just spent my parents' money on?" *sigh* It did taste good though, but the portions could have been a bit bigger. The extra toppings that I ordered, for example, were only around a teaspoon, maybe even half a teaspoon each.

The interior design was also very nice. There were cool quotes and the overall look vaguely reminded me of Hawaii. If things were more sun-bleached, it would be even better haha.

Overall, everything was pretty good and I would definitely recommend someone to go there.

Pros: nice design, friendly service, good food

Cons: kind of small portions

Great Healthy Dinner - Edit

We had a Vegetarian Hot Pot for two which is, after double checking with staff, vegan.
The hot pot comes with a lot of vegies, sticky rice (mochi), tofu, soy meat and last but not least a pho (noodles in soup).
We enjoyed it a lot and were quite full afterwards. They also serve some other vegan options.
The staff was really helpful in checking if the food is vegan or not.

Pros: Healthy food options, Supporting Staff

Cons: Some vegetarian dishes use animal products

Return to Tokyo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aloha Table Natural closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.