First Review by Amy1274

Nice staff, and selection - Edit

This place has a nice location, I find the products very well priced for quality and have no objections to using this as my main shop. However on occasion there are some fresh produce products that are too expensive, in that case I usually just get a alternative. The staff are friendly, beer selection is nice.

Pros: Location, Friendly, Well priced

Great for hard to find items. - Edit

They stock several vegan options, but you still have to read most labels. They have a bakery that sometimes has vegan treats (the last few times they've had nothing, but they're delicious when they do). I buy a nice coconut based shredded cheeze there and nice soy cream cheeze. Otherwise, I go for dips and crackers and cookies. The produce is nice, but a bit too prices so I only buy rare items they sometimes have like today I got charantais melons, but paid nearly 5 euros each.

I buy my shampoo, conditioner and soap there, the only clearly labeled vegan and no perfume option I've found in Stuttgart - Urtekram.

I always shop there before a trip and stock up on vegan fruit and nut bars, or even candy.

They also stock some baby products I give for gifts.

I'm glad we have this option in Stuttgart, though they are still often out of stock, but I find this is typical for German markets.

Pros: hard to find options, many labeled vegan options, helpful staff

Cons: still have to read most labels, closes a bit early, often out of stock

If money was no object I'd do my main shop here! - Edit

As the title says - this is a large supermarket with a great choice of vegan, organic and Fairtrade items. Everything from washing powder to coffee to dairy-free ice cream, and a counter of fresh cakes and pastries. Prices similar to up to to slightly higher than at DM.

Pros: location, choice

Return to Stuttgart Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Alnatura - Tubinger Strass closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1074 times since Aug 2007.