First Review by niki.275

Very convinient location, falls short on service - Edit

I was really happy to have a (bio) supermarket so conveniently located right next to the train station on my way to home. Sadly they fall short on service. Typically Alnatura Stores have "customer cardboards" to get in touch with employees and management. This on has not and nobody from the staff could explain me why. Also this store does not have a single bike rack / bicycle rack, however it is not a good area to leave your bike unattached. I have asked staff since months about this, but there does not seem real interest in that. This annoys me as customers coming by car get 1€ rebate on their purchase for their parking ticket.
What bothers me, as i have some friends living vegan, is that Alnatura does not want mark Vegetarian and Vegan goods with labels and staff are uninformed about ingredients some strict vegans like to avoid (in baked goods for example).
Other stores like Basic (on the other side of the main station) do that since years.
Otherwise the selection is ok, fruits are fresh and price level is okay. The cheese selection is boring, in my point of view.

Pros: Location, Moderate prices

Cons: No bike rack - but subsizes car parking, No labels for Vegan/Vegetarian

Favourite Bio Markt in Bonn - Edit

Al Natura is my favourite biomarkt in Bonn as it offers a great range of bio and vegan products, all at relatively cheap prices. Their own 'al natura' brand provides top quality products and is usually the cheapest in their range (you can also get many of these products at DM). Overall I find it a bit cheaper than Denns and Basic, although they have a slightly smaller range. Would be great if they started adding a vegan symbol to their price labels as well.

Pros: Top quality, Excellent range, Not too expensive

Cons: Vegan labelling would be great

Return to Bonn Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Alnatura - Quantiusstrasse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.