Almalibre Acai Bar

Contact 961048475

Calle del Repeso, 3, Valencia, Spain,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Health food cafe offering acai bowls, juices, vegan and veggie burgers and wraps. All-veg except for fish. Since Mar 2015. Open Mon 7:30pm-11:00pm, Tue-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Fusion, Spanish, Brazilian, Non-veg

First Review by Jorik L

Overall a very nice place to have a bite or a whole meal - Edit

The atmosphere is very cosy, it's a tiny place but it is very welcoming and green; the play very soft, subtle music, which goes perfectly with sitting and talking to someone while eating; the staff is the best I've encountered, they prepare food fast, the girl that served us was so kind and awesome, she made sure everything was OK, she asked us if we liked it and if we need something, she gave us the best suggestions and she was speaking in such a friendly and welcoming way! The food itself was also amazing, the red rice burger is a completely new experience and I recommend everyone tries it, the açai bowls are like ice cream treats, but healthy

Pros: Friendly and helpful staff, Tasty food, Cosy atmosphere

Cons: Not enough place for many people

Excellent Acai Bowls - Edit

We went three times for the acai bowl, it was that good! The ones with granola aren't vegan, but everything else is. I had the runner, with banana, chocolate chips and a kind of peanut crumble. It was so delicious, I had to keep going back! There's an English menu and the staff speak perfect English and are really helpful. It's quite a small place, but there's outdoor seating too.

Pros: Fresh, delicious food, Excellent service

Cons: Quite small

Great place! - Edit

The restaurant is in a very nice place but not very easy to park! The food is great and not very expensive. There aren't a lot of vegan options but the ones existing are very tasty! It's great to eat some healthy vegan fast food! I recommend the mushroom toast, the humus and the hamburgers!

Awesome! - Edit

I went to this place last weekend with my boyfriend. We live in Valencia and we love discovering new places. When we found Almalible we were surprised by the cuteness. Small place with enough outdoor seating. The service was amazing. They were super nice and I think some of them speak English. They asked us frequently how the food was and if we desired anything else. Which was more of this awesome food!! The (vegan) hamburgers are super. They look simple but they are crazy delicious. They had a good amount of vegan starters as well. I definitely recommend this place and I can't wait to go again!

Pros: Excellent food, Good variety of vegan options, Great service

Healthy food and friendly people - Edit

We enjoyed our visit to Almalibre very much as the food and drinks were very tasty and healthy! You can choose from 4 types of vegetarian burgers. I had the one from red rice and tempeh, and it was delicious. They also have a lot of special smoothies most of them with acai berries.
The place is owned by a Brazilian couple who obviously have love for their job and were very friendly.
This place is a real recommendation if you are in the neighbourhood!

Pros: Mostly vegan/vegetarian options, A lot of choice in the menu, Friendly service

Cons: It is a little hard to find

Return to Valencia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Almalibre Acai Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.