Alma Verde

Contact 664-634-1716

Calle Brasil 8930-A, Colonia Francisco I Madero, Tijuana, Mexico, 22040

Serves meat, vegan options available. Modern decor cafe and juice bar serving mostly American style fare like burgers, sandwiches, breakfast items. Menu added a vegan section. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-9:00pm, Sun 8:00am-3:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by bloesemconfetti

Now Has A Great Vegan Menu Section! Great Juices and Atmosphere - Edit

The is the only healthier restaurant I know of in Tijuana that is a comfortable sit down place with a very modern, clean look. I ordered a veggie sandwich, a salad and a green smoothie with almond milk, and I enjoyed my meal. Wholesome, tasty, excellent service. This place has a separate vegan section on their menu with vegan ravioli, a vegan spring roll, vegan burger, vegan nachos and more. The vegan burger and nachos are superb! I am going to try the ravioli soon. The juices are great!

Updated from previous review on Sunday November 29, 2015

Pros: Atmosphere, Tasty food, Great Service

Big disappointment - Edit

I went here with my boyfriend, hoping to find some real healthy vegan food. The place looked nice, but as we observed the menu we noticed that there are very few vegetarian options, let alone vegan! We asked the waiter about other options, but they were not very helpful and didn't seem to understand. As we were pretty hungry, we ordered the quinoa tabouleh and some drinks that looked tasty, while we contemplated going to another restaurant afterwards. The tabouleh was okay, but not filling enough. We really did like the drinks though, especially the golden milk was a great discovery. Overall this place was a huge disappointment, however, especially because the name is a bit misleading. Drinks were jummy, but I would not go back here.

Pros: cosy atmosphere , love the golden milk

Cons: very few vegetarian/vegan options, staff not helpful

Return to Tijuana Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Alma Verde closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 886 times since Apr 2015.