Alma

+49-42169217502

Lesumbroker Landstrasse 95, Bremen, Germany, 28719

Vegetarian restaurant on the River Lesum. Makes food in-house. Afternoon tea with cake is served on the sun terrace. Most dishes can be prepared vegan. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, International, Organic

First Review by Tank242

What a pleasant surprise - Brunch at its best! - Edit

After the Veg-World disaster the evening before I tried to get a table at one of the vegan-friendly breakfast/brunch places, and Alma turned out to be the only option on easter monday.

The owner was really great and kind on the phone - she told me every dish she was about to serve and what might be suited best for the kids and so I was quite hopeful and prepared for a positive experience.

What followed, was the most impressive culinaric brunch experience I ever had.

They buffet was partially permanent, but the main dishes/highlights were served successively. Nearly everything was vegan or a vegan option was offered.
My absolute and still unrivaled favorite were the sweet potato satay-sticks. A-W-E-S-O-M-E !

It took two hours until the dessert was available and we in jeopardy as we had an appointment 'with' the MV Brigitte Bardot, but it was worth every minute and also worth to be massively overeaten.

The restaurant is family owned and the patron a long time vegetarian/vegan lady, who runs the place with dedication.
She likes unique dishes, no fake meet, flavor enhancers or other substitutes.

Pros: Nice place&surroundings, Dedicated staff, Top quality food

Return to Bremen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Alma closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.