REMOVED: Alma Bar

+34-915274930

c/ Santa Isabel, 42, Madrid, Spain, 28012

Serves meat, vegan options available. Tapas bar and restaurant where a few of the items labeled as vegetarian may be suitable for vegans as well - ask your server. Removed Apr 2018 - no vegan options.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Mediterranean, Spanish, Non-veg

First Review by SamAnthony

Not recommended - Edit

I was looking for a place to have a snack with a friend and this place was nearby, so we went there. It was a bad choice, because they didn't have any vegan options, wich was the only reason to go there. Also, it's really overpriced.

No vegan options - Edit

I stopped in with a friend on a whim when meandering around, as they had a huge sign advertising "vegan and vegetarian" options.

When I asked the server what was vegan, he said, "Nothing actually is. I'm vegan and nothing here is vegan except for the spring rolls and hummus." Since we had already sat down and started on our drinks, that's what we got, but it was lackluster and expensive. Plus, advertised vegan dishes that aren't exactly vegan is so unethical and frustrating. I would never recommend anyone to come here - there are tons of better options nearby.

Pros: terrace

Cons: advertised many vegan options when there aren't , overpriced, not good food

Return to Madrid Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMOVED: Alma Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.