First Review by just

Lives up to the name! - Edit

Last night i had my first experience of All Good Things Supper Club and was hugely impressed! There was an incredible amount of freshly made very varied & creative food which kept it exciting. Everything was vegan which was great for me, though we had a mixture of meateaters, vegetarians and vegans at my table, all of who really enjoyed the banquet! I really liked the friendly relaxed atmosphere and the service was great.I think my favourite of the dishes were the sweet & spicy marinated tofu skewers and the maca & orange mousse layer cake with almond ice cream but i loved every mouthful of everything! (The other dishes were carrot & ginger soup with coconut sour cream garlic & rosemary flatbreads, raw cauliflower dolmades with almond sauce, dim sum love parcels with spinach & mushroom & tofu, mini beet burgers, refreshing mango & lemongrass salsa bites, rainbow raw sushi, miso sweet potato bites, sun dried tomato & artichoke mini calzones, caramel slice of heaven. Phew!) Overall it was fantastic!

Pros: All vegan, Top quality delicious food, Friendly atmosphere

Return to Hastings Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has All Good Things Supper Club closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.