CLOSED: All Good Bakers

Contact 518-463-1349

540 Delaware Ave, Albany, New York, USA, 12209

Serves meat, vegan options available. Previously veg but added meat to menu in early 2013. Bakery cafe offering breakfast, sandwiches, salads, and fresh baked bread loaves and sweets (Friday thru Sunday). Thursday is baked goods only. Wednesday a dinner is offered by reservation only. Sources from local farms & mills. Eclectic interior. SHUT DOWN LATE 2013 PER ITS FB PAGE.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by johnstar

Excellent - Edit

I highly recommend the All Good Bakery. Three of us enjoyed a variety of items for brunch and they were all excellent. I had the 'corned beef' hash with seitan -- very very nice.

The seating area was small but there was no wait for a table. Stop by and enjoy this hidden gem in Albany.
Updated from previous review on Sunday March 31, 2013

Pros: lots of vegan options, great baked goods, friendly staff

Amazing food and atmosphere! - Edit

This place is AWESOME!!! Everyone who worked here was extremely friendly and helpful, and I can't imagine anyone not feeling comfortable in this establishment. It was my first time here and I came for the Big Red burger, a vegetarian burger that I saw a picture of online...it did not disappoint! The freshly made food is all natural and delicious! The fresh cider was also great, as was the macaroni salad that came with my burger. This place gives me a new reason to look forward to my business trips to Albany. I would recommend it to anyone based on the service, food, and atmosphere. It doesn't look like a gourmet restaurant, but it has better food and nicer people than any fancy schmancy place I've ever been. I would have easily given a 5 cow rating, but the website won't let me because All Good isn't completely vegetarian. Trust me, it's still better than most places that are 100% vegetarian! Seriously go to All Good...it's not just a clever name! :)

Pros: Wonderful, attentive, friendly staff, Amazing fresh vegan and vegetarian food, Large, diverse menu of fresh local food

Cons: not a lot of seating, not open for dinner

Yummy travel stop - Edit

Traveling south from the Adirondacks, and it was hard to find vegan food for lunch. So thanks to the All Good Bakery for their yummy soup (curried butternut squash apple) and sandwich (noob's roob). There are a few vegan options, although in most cases questions must be asked and things must be customized to become vegan. Still, they are willing to work with you. And when we were there, they had three different vegan bun options. That's unheard of!

Pros: Good food, Friendly staff

Cons: Small seating area, Not all vegan food labeled

Return to Albany Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: All Good Bakers closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1445 times since Aug 2011.