All Bar One

( 1 review )

Derby Sq, Liverpool, England, L2 7NU

Serves meat, vegan options available. A stylish city bar with around 50 venues throughout the UK. Offers two clearly labelled vegan dishes: miso rice bowl served with sriracha & soy and superfood salad with omega 3 sprinkles. Other items can be made vegan; for instance, the tomato and avocado bruschetta and the hummus duo with flatbread, so please just ask. Had an extended vegan menu for Veganuary and may expand options on main menu if successful. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-11:00pm, Sat 9:00am-11:30pm, Sun 9:00am-10:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, International, Beer/Wine, British, European, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Veganolive1

Vegan Menu is Fantastic - Edit

I was really pleased that All Bar One were taking part in Veganuary, by introducing a vegan menu and were really marketing this to the general public on their website and in their venues.

There is an interesting selection of vegan dishes, so I chose patatas bravas and avocado and tomato bruschetta to start to share with my husband. The dishes were fresh and delicious. Main courses were miso rice bowl for hubby and kale pakora on flatbread, with houmous and tahini for me.

My husband although not vegan, absolutely loved the miso rice bowl and said it was not something he would think of ordering, but this dish changed his mind, he loved it. The kale pakora dish was superb, so many flavours and textures and as for the jackfruit chutney, I should have asked for the recipe, it was brilliant.

We were quite full, but could not resist dessert, so hubby chose the coconut and vanilla rice pudding and chocolate, chilli and cardamon cake with Belgian chocolate sauce for me. The chocolate cake was one of the most lush, indulgent chocolate desserts I have eaten in a long time if they take this off the menu, its a crime. The rice pudding went down well too, not too creamy or stodgy, served with blueberry compote.

I hope All Bar One retain their vegan menu, with so many venues in the UK's major cities, it is certainly one to look out for.

Pros: Vegan options, Vegan menu for Veganuary hope its permanent

Return to Liverpool Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has All Bar One closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.