All About Health

• Health-food-store Health Store
904-273-4101

330 A1A North Ste 306 (at Solana Rd), Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, USA, 32082

Small but has many organic items though not much fresh produce (mostly frozen); juice bar, deli, vitamins.

First Review by Collin.sandoe

Does not cater to hard of hearing customers - Edit

Will not cater to hard of hearing customers on phone or in store. Repeated attempts of relay calls resulted in the store manager hanging up/denying service over phone. Went to the merchant in person to explain that I use relay calls as a form of communication due to my disability, and the woman claiming to be the store manager stated not to call them on relay as it was a “waste of time” for them and they had other important things to do with their time. They’ve lost a potential repeat customer and I will be sharing my experience with my friends and family.

Pros: None

Cons: Rude staff, Does not accept relay calls from hard of hearing

Disappointing - Edit

Finding vegan is always a challenge and during a recent stay at the Sawgrass Marriott Resort, the challenge was on. My wife and I had a couple meals at the resort where things were okay but variety is needed so All About Health was a recommendation from staff. The visit was just before noon on a Friday and the woman working there was very indifferent when we entered the store. After a quick look around we asked if she could make a vegan sandwich and she said no because the bread contained casein. She offered no alternatives even though vegan bread was sold in the cold case. There were a couple prepared vegan selections in the cold case but very expensive and limited.

Her indifference and unfriendly nature proved annoying so we didn't inquire any further. Fresh Market was just down the street from the resort and we found variety for a couple of our meals.

Health food stores are quite often comforting havens for travellers but when the experience doesn't match up with the spirit of health, things go instantly sour.

As a side note, right next to the resort is Leonardo's Italian Cafe and we had a fantastic vegan meal. We stopped in one night to ask about the menu and the waitress assured us the chef would make a full vegan meal. We went the following night and had a fantastic meal. Everything was fresh and the flavors were layered expertly in each dish.
Worth a visit in such a meat-centric area of golfing.

Small but smart - Edit

I'm guessing that the majority of the store's income comes from it's supplements. They have a wonderful juice bar, where you can also buy fresh (some vegan) sandwiches at a reasonable price. There is also a local vendor that makes raw meals available in the cooler. Besides that, there are a lot of healthy snacks and drinks for the health conscious customer.

Pros: Quaint, Convenient, Friendly staff

Cons: Small, Limited produce

Return to Ponte Vedra Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has All About Health closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.