CLOSED: Alice and Robert's

• Vegan

Contact 53622513

Avenida de Los Arboles, Zona 1, Solola, Panajachel, Guatemala,

Restaurant and shop. Serves vegan dishes, gluten free dishes, use filtered water, and natural food disinfectant. Home like atmosphere. Health food store section includes vegan bakery, vegan ice cream, and organic vegan food imports. REPORTED SHUT DOWN IN SUMMER 2012.

Category: Vegan, American, International, Italian, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by angelinadad

My favorite place to eat in Panajachel - Edit

I go to Panajachel about once a week, and lunch at Alice and Robert's is always part of my trip. They gyro sandwich is amazing, as is the spicy tempeh sandwich. Alice always has yummy soups and desserts. Alice and Robert are committed to high quality vegan food at reasonable prices. If you're in the area, don't miss this place!

Pros: great food, great people

Cons: none

Awesome Food - Edit

I'm so glad to have a vegan restaurant of this caliber down here in Guatemala. The owners are so committed to creating the best vegan food possible and have kept their prices at a point that I'd have to call miraculous. I'm working my way through the menu and so far each dish has been a delight. No favorite at this point.

Pros: Sabor, limpio, simpatico

Cons: nada

The Vegetarian Insiders' Tip - Edit

Once upon a time there was an restaurant among a beautiful environment. I discovered in Panajchel. The first feeling, I have found a little paradise of dainties. And also of the twice look! Very nice staff, great range of dishes and drinks, and feel well furnishings. Please try the dönerkebap!!! The garlic souce is a dream!

Pros: spicy food, beautiful furnishings, alternativ

Cons: far away from where I live

outstanding vegan dishes - Edit

we got a unbelievable vegan kebab in pita bread. the garlic sauce was delicious. can not wait to get it again. the restaurant is very clean, beautiful and different to others.

Pros: homey, outstanding food, good value

Cons: none

Return to Panajachel Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Alice and Robert's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 190 times since Jan 2011.