Hu Qiu - Algernon Food Meet

( 1 review )
04-23764115

12, Ln 96, Wuquan W 6th St, West District, Taichung, Taiwan

鬍丘, at 台中市西區五權西六街96巷12號, is a small vegan restaurant serving sandwiches, simple healthful meals, desserts. Open Mon-Wed 9:30am-8:00pm, Fri-Sun 9:30am-8:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Western, Take-out, Taiwanese

1 Review

First Review by AliceLooking

A gorgeous little vegan spot - Edit

Please make an effort to visit this lovely little cafe/restaurant! My fiancé and I were wandering around starving after attempting to visit another happy cow place that ended up being closed and eventually found ourselves at this little place, and boy are we glad we did! Even though we arrived just before they were to stop serving lunch, the very kind and generous owner offered to cook us a meal anyway. There was no English menu but the owner spoke enough to help us figure out what we wanted. He was incredidly kind and welcoming. We had a lovely sandwich (with some sort of incredible mustard) and a very homey and yummy curry, as well as some coffees. Outside looks like just two seats, but there is a lovely airy space upstairs if you want to sit and eat.

Pros: All vegan, simple but gorgeous dining area, lovely

Cons: A little bit out of the way but we'll worth a

Return to Taichung Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hu Qiu - Algernon Food Meet closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.