Alfredo's Pizzaria

Contact 39673968

CLN 408 Bloco C loja 6, Brasilia, Brazil,

Serves meat, vegan options available. This pizzeria has a "mandioqueijo" cheese substitute and vegetable toppings such as shimeji, shitake, zucchini, broccoli, garlic, onions, basil, eggplant, and bell peppers. Open Mon-Thu 12:00am-12:00am, Mon-Fri 10:00am-12:00am, Fri-Sat 12:00am-1:00am, Sat-Sun 6:00pm-12:00am, Sun 12:00am-12:00am.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Non-veg

First Review by bfeitosa

Poor quality and taste - Edit

The first time a friend brought me some of their pizza, its taste and texture truly surprised me. I could hardly believe it had no animal ingredients. Turns out it probably did come with regular cheese, since all the other pizzas that I've eaten there have either come with a burnt base, sour mandioqueijo, or half-raw toppings. I gave the venue a few chances, but felt truly disappointed every time. Plus, service only brings down any review about them. Be warned: it's house policy not to serve silverware, so you have to eat their sloppy pizza with your bare hands.

I do hope someone brings me another one of their vegan pizzas that taste as good as the one my friend brought me last year, because if the choice depends on me, I'm never setting foot in there again.

Pros: Has a vegan menu

Cons: Terrible taste, even for simple toppings, Terrible texture, Terrible service

Return to Brasilia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Alfredo's Pizzaria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.