First Review by Paula Jorge

Tiny place but worth the visit - Edit

Although crowded at lunchtime, this little healthstore with a restaurant inside, had what me and my husband were looking for, a great vegan meal in a friendly place.

Half of the delicious daily menu options were vegan as were the fantastic desserts.

The staff was very friendly and the location is perfect to visit Braga's old town and Roman heritage spots (Museum, thermal spa, etc.)

Updated from previous review on 2017-02-09

Pros: Friendly staff, Many vegan options, Inexpensive

Cons: Crowded at lunch

A splendid meal in Braga - Edit

Me and my wife are sorry to only have found this small but quiet and well organized health store and restaurant on the last day of our stay at Braga... Otherwise we would have returned a couple more times for sure!

Although the restaurant is vegetarian we didn't have trouble finding some vegan options.

We were very surprised with the amazing care that was put into the food that we were served here. From the presentation of the dishes to the fantastic mix of flavors and the delicious desserts, no detail was left to chance.

The portions are not too big, but I think they're appropriate for this kind of delicately prepared food. In my case I had a soup, the mains and the dessert and left the restaurant very satisfied, having appreciated one of the most pleasant meals in quite a while.

I hope to visit Braga again soon so I can return to Alfacinha and have some more of this amazing food in a quiet and friendly environment!

Pros: Amazingly crafted food, Very quiet place even when full, Location very near the Sé de Braga

Cons: Small room

Lovely place - Edit

Me and my partner just finished eating very delicious food here. We are happy and satisfied; the lady here is friendly with good vibes and the place is clean and inviting.

Alfacinha is a healthfood store and a café, muito bom!

Muito obrigado Alfacinha :)

Pros: Friendly good vibes, Great food, Clean and inviting

Cons: Products are pricey, like any nice health store

Really good vegan food and desserts! - Edit

Has various daily vegan and macrobiotic options. The apple tart for dessert was to die for!! Cozy and small place but its worth it! Check it out! Also functions as a store so you can by your vegan groceries in there!

Pros: Cheap, Tasty, Vegan menus and vegan desserts

Cons: Small space

Return to Braga Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Alfacinha closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.