Alem Ethiopian Village

Contact 414-224-5324

307 E Wisconsin Ave (at Broadway), Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, 53202

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers an all-vegan lunch buffet Tue-Fri 11am-2pm. The vegetarian section on the dinner menu is all vegan and well labeled. The interior is bright and clean, Ethiopian music is on the sound system.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Buffet, Ethiopian, Non-veg

First Review by tauberl

great lunch buffet - Edit

Not the most amazing Ethiopian food I've ever had... But it was very good! My husband, who is a burger kind of guy even enjoyed the lentils and the collards. We went at lunch time and I had the buffet. They almost had to roll me out, I was so stuffed! But the buffet is all vegan, so no guilt! The waitress was pleasant, and politely explained to my husband why she didn't bring him silverware. (I was too busy stuffing my face to try to teach him.) The atmosphere is pretty casual, all tables in an open room.

Pros: lots of vegan options... entire buffet is vegan

Best vegan lunch buffet - Edit

The lunch buffet is all vegan, extremely reasonably priced, and soooooo delicious. This is one of my favorite places to eat in the city - if we're there for dinner my husband and I share the vegetarian sampler, and if I'm going for lunch I always get the buffet. The staff is also super friendly and very knowledgeable about veganism, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Pros: Delicious food, Large veg selection, Amazing buffett

Return to Milwaukee Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Alem Ethiopian Village closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1563 times since Nov 2013.