CLOSED: Aladdins

585-272-0015

200 Park Point Dr (at John St), Rochester, New York, USA, 14623

Serves meat, vegan options available. Quick service. Inexpensive prices. Multiple outlets. Reported closed, Jul 2017.

Categories: Lacto, Mediterranean, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by JeffGrippe

Terrible For Vegans - Edit

I've eaten here twice about 4 years apart when visiting my dad. This is one of those Americanized Middle Eastern restaurants where they put dairy in nearly everything, even the hummus. There is precious little for vegans, really just baba ganoush (decent) & falafel (terrible). If you're eating with unadventurous omnivores, they may like this & you'll be able to tolerate it; otherwise, go elsewhere (Owl House in Rochester is much better). However, the atmosphere is nice (right on the canal).

Pros: Nice Atmosphere

Cons: Few Vegan Options, Terrible Falafel, Dairy in Hummus

Ample Choices for Vegetarians - Edit

We chose this place because it was close to where we were staying but now, having been there, we'd be willing to go out of our way to get here.

The service was friendly and while there are meat dishes offered, we had no problem putting together a great meal.

We had three vegetable appetizers which were all wonderful. As an entree, we shared a lasagna made from eggplant, vegetables, and home made pasta.

They even roast their own coffee and the iced coffee that we had was exceptional.

Pros: Lots of Veg Choices, Very good tasting food, Friendly Staff

Cons: None that I found

Return to Rochester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Aladdins closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.