Aladdin's

330-656-0560

44 Parklane Dr, Hudson, Ohio, USA, 44236

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of chain. Menu is mostly meat but has some veg including juice bar, smoothies, salads, hummus wrap, falafel, baba ganouj, lentil soups. No fake meats or tofu. Desserts are not vegan. Dressings are made without sugar.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Juice bar, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by divancic

Hummus is delicious - Edit

My wife and I have been here a few times and have always had a good experience. I am a vegetarian and the menu clearly indicates what is vegetarian and what is vegan (there are plenty of meat options for those that want that).

The food is great with particular recognition going to the hummus. I also really like their falafel. My wife usually gets the lamb and always says how good it is.

I like eating here because since I went vegetarian most places have few so-so dishes on the menu to placate us "weirdos". This place has many great veg options that aren't after thoughts.

Service has been good every time we go so no complaints. One of my go to places. I recommend them whole-heartedly.

Great Options! - Edit

This is my go to restaurant when since I started eating a plant based diet. There are so many options and its nice to not have to order the exact same thing every time. They are also very flexible with taking items off or adding substitute ingredients when you order. Definitely recommend!!

Quite a few vegan options - Edit

They recently revamped the menu and very clearly quite what is vegan on there, so that's super helpful. What would be more awesome is if the wait staff knew the menu, because quite a few more dishes could be vegan if you just ask to leave off the sprinkle of feta cheese, for instance. But you at least have some options laid out for you.

The falafel is amazing in any form--appetizer, wrap, meal, whatever. They have great soups, too.

Pros: FALAFEL!, Vegan clearly marked, Great soups

Cons: Wait staff doesn't always know menu well

Wonderful - Edit

My husband and I went to Aladdin's to celebrate Valentine's Day, and I was extremely pleased. The food was so flavorful and fresh, and there were a wide variety of vegan options. The items on the menu were clearly marked if they were vegan, making it easy to see my options. The staff was very pleasant, and made us feel right at home. They are somewhat limited on their vegan desserts, but other than that I have zero complaints!

Pros: Delicious, flavorful food, Huge portions, Affordable prices

Cons: Few vegan desserts

Return to Hudson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aladdin's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.