Aladdin's Eatery

• Veg-friendly
Contact 330-629-6450

7325 South Ave, Youngstown, Ohio, USA, 44512

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise chain restaurant offering primarily Middle Eastern cuisine. Has vegan and vegetarian food like beans and veggies and rice plate, falafel pita, hummus pita, plus vegan jam cookies and blueberry bars.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Mediterranean, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by ScottieDOESknow

So good - Edit

It can be difficult to eat vegan while traveling. Yes, iceburg lettuce is vegan, but it gets old. I stopped at Aladdin's tonight based on the closeness to my hotel and the review from ScottieDOESknow. The young lady at the counter was super friendly and helpful. I got Jasmine's Favorite with with Labanese Salsa. It was amazingly with the hot sauce. I also had the appetizer of hummus. I was so good, couldn't finish it all.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday August 19, 2015

Pros: reasonably priced , good food

consistently delicious - Edit

I've been enjoying Aladdin's Eatery here in Boardman and at other locations way before I became vegan and they never disappoint. The quality of food is consistently delicious and the service is always top notch. These days, I usually opt for the high carbohydrate and low fat selections, but they have always accommodated me when I ask for "no oil" etc... Some of my go to meals: Jasmine's Favorite plain, Mujadara Plate, Fattoush (no oil/dressing), Babaganoush (no oil), Dawali (no oil/feta), Lebanese Salata, and any of the delicious vegan friendly soups (usually poured over Jasmines Fav)... also can't forget the juices/smoothies (no yogurt) and on occasion, chocolate free vegan desserts. Great place to eat!
Updated from previous review on Tuesday April 29, 2014

Updated from previous review on Tuesday April 29, 2014

Pros: authentic, consistent, very accommodating

Cons: med/high sodium content, excess overt fats (olive oil, etc), sometimes legumes are a bit dry

Return to Youngstown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aladdin's Eatery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 598 times since Sep 2012.