Aladdin's Eatery

513-874-1302

9344 Union Centre Blvd, West Chester, Ohio, USA, 45069

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegan choices include lentil soup, veggie chili, v-9 vegetable soup, hummus, baba, tabouli, pita, falafel (not fried in oil with meat), grape leaves, mujadara, loubie plate and jasmine's favorite. There are also juices and fruit smoothies (w/out milk) and a jam cookie and blueberry bar (labeled vegan on the menu). Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, International, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by IBunnylover

Will definitely be back - Edit

This place was great. Vegan or veganizable options were clearly marked, they had a few vegan dessert options made that day, and the food was fantastic. We got hummus (some of the best I've ever had), tabouli, mint tea, fresh juices, baba falafel rolled pita (so so good), and my husband got the Jasmine's favorite with Lebanese ensalata. Everything was great, server was very friendly. We'll be back.

Pros: Vegan options clearly marked , Wide variety, lots to pick from

Lots of choices - Edit

I have eaten at Aladdins many times and almost always been pleased with the food, selection and the service. (One small exception was once time I got the falafel wrap and it there was not much in it. I've had that before and it's always been quite full). They are very attentive to vegan needs and most times I am dining with a mixed crowd. It is so nice to not have to ask what is vegan because it's marked on the menu.

They do have vegan desserts, but my only suggestion for improvement would be to make at least ONE vegan dessert that is not pre wrapped. They have gorgeous non vegan cakes in their case so when getting dessert I always feel left out because my choices are all pre wrapped bars. There is no reason you can't make ONE gorgeous vegan chocolate cake or pie to serve to non vegans and vegan alike.

Return to West Chester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aladdin's Eatery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.