CLOSED: Aladdin's Eatery

Contact 419-472-8004

4038 Talmadge Rd (at Sylvania Ave), Toledo, Ohio, USA, 43623

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise Middle Eastern/Mediterranean restaurant. While the regular menu is meat based, you can ask for the vegan menu, which the staff will provide upon request. Has veggie platters, salads, fresh juices. REPORTED SHUT IN EARLY 2015.

Category: Juice bar, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Lebanese, Non-veg

First Review by HyphenatedHappyCow

Lovely! - Edit

I stopped by during a brief trip to Toledo, and I was very pleased! The restaurant itself was clean, neat, and nice. The hummus and pita weren't the best I've ever had, but they were good-- and they even brought a veggie platter (pickled and fresh veggies) for my GF husband to use instead of pita. The falafel was crispier than I like, but I think most people prefer it that way.

The mujadara, though, changed my views on lentils entirely. It was FANTASTIC! I could hardly wait to get home and eat the leftovers. Perfect perfect perfect! I must recreate this dish!

Great Variety - Edit

Aladdin's Eatery has a great variety for vegans and vegetarians alike. My personal favorite is their mujudara salad wrap. The service is always extremely friendly. My personal problem with Aladdin's is the fact that they have a great, healthy menu, but then they taunt you with decadent desserts! Me, having quite the sweet tooth, find these to be hard to resist. I always go back and remind myself that by avoiding these cakes and pies, I save animals and remain healthy.

Pros: healthy, variety of foods, friendly staff

Cons: tempting dessert

Great Food! - Edit

I love Aladin's! There are many options for vegans which are also very healthy. I recommend their len chili soup,and vegetarian appetizer platter.

Pros: healthy, excellent food, great service

Wonderful place to eat - Edit

I was a fan of Aladdin's before I became vegan. When I returned afterward, I was delighted to find that not only did they have a robust writeup about meatless dining, but they have a special menu printed on paper that clearly shows which menu selections are vegan.

The staff always greets me with smiles. The atmosphere is cozy, though some of the seating can be tight when it's busier. Large round paper disk lamps accent the ceiling and earthen color scheme.

I love their mujudara plate and V9 soup. They have fantastic fresh juices and juice mixes. Their dessert case is impressive, but sadly none of the items are vegan. They sometimes have vegan dessert items available upon request.

Highly recommended for vegans and vegetarians in the Toledo area, where dining is tricky.

Pros: Great food, Reasonable prices, Friendly staff

Cons: Sometimes cramped seating

Return to Toledo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Aladdin's Eatery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2183 times since Jun 2011.