Aladdin's Eatery

Contact 412-781-4300

929 Freeport Rd, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, 15238

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise Middle Eastern/Mediterranean restaurant. Has vegetarian and vegan items like the veggie platter and side salads.

Category: Mediterranean, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Lebanese, Non-veg

First Review by AnnalieseH

Price - Edit

I really don't like going to a beanery's web site, downloading their menu and see no prices listed on the items offered. I have to go drive there,pay for the parking place that is if I can find one. Wait in line to finally go into the joint, set down & faint when I see the prices? Nahhhh, not me!! Ohhhh, this isn't my first rodeo, your not setting the hook in this guy's mouth. I'll go elsewhere, to a place that lists the menu & prices.

Lovely experience! - Edit

I visited an Aladdin's Eatery in Toledo, OH a few weeks ago, so on the way back to VA, I stopped in this PA location. I was so pleased!

1. The atmosphere was nice. It's in a strip mall, so my expectations weren't too high, but it looks MUCH nicer inside! The servers were also very nice and helpful.

2. We tried the Honeymooner juice (carrot, grape, and cucumber) and did not like it. It was an experiment, though, so I didn't know if I'd like it. It tasted like carrot and cucumber and that's that.

3. We got the Mujadara and Jasmine's Favorite topped with the Lebanese Salata. Both were excellent. They tasted fresh and wholesome, which is always great when you're on a road trip and you've been chugging coffee and junk food all day.

4. We got the Mujadara in Toledo, as well, and based on that dish, I can say that the locations are consistent in their food (and atmosphere, really).

I'd definitely recommend this franchise! :)

Return to Pittsburgh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aladdin's Eatery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 684 times since Aug 2014.