First Review by jlbco

Marvelous in Mentor, OH - Edit

My wife & I have eaten here on several previous occasions, when visiting the area, but this time, I just HAD to do a review, and found it strange that this is apparently the first one! Although this place is by no stretch of the imagination a vegetarian restaurant, there are tons of vegetarian choices, and almost as many vegan choices— and I'm talking about DOZENS of each! Don't let the fact that this is a regional chain put you off; these people have their act together! Plenty of parking, nice ambiance, friendly service, reasonable prices, great food, and plenty of choices. (All menu options are clearly marked, so you can spot vegan or vegetarian offerings at a glance.)

On our latest visit (4/11/17), we had the Mujadara plate and a Baba Fala Roll, both of which were really excellent. Also highly recommended is the hot sauce, which they make on premises. The portions are not stingy, so you can be sure that you'll have plenty to eat— but for those with hearty appetites, there are about a dozen appetizers, half of which are vegan.

The chain has locations throughout the greater Cleveland area, as well as Akron/Canton, Columbus, and Cincinnati— with a number of locations in the Pittsburgh, PA area as well.

Pros: Great food, Plenty of vegan and vegetarian choices, nice place, with reasonable prices

Return to Mentor Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aladdin’s Eatery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.