Aladdin Restaurant

610-437-4023

651 Union Blvd, Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA, 18109

Serves meat, vegan options available. Middle Eastern food with vegan options for appetizers, one dessert, and several main dishes are or can be (ask). Open Tue-Fri 11:00am-2:00pm, Tue-Sat 5:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 4:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Anne99

One of my favorites! - Edit

They have several delicious vegan options including the arnibit platter/wrap and the falafel platter/wrap. Solo tasty, the cauliflower in tahini is amazing!

Helpful staff, delicious appetizers, several entrees - Edit

There are 5 vegetarian entrees which are likely vegan, check with your server to be sure. We had a dinner which was a selection of appetizers, and the food was fresh, flavorful, and delicious. I was very full when we were finished! We had the vegan split pea soup, baba ganoush, spinach pie, arnabit (cauliflower with tahini), kusa (zucchini with garlic), and pickled turnips. There were also many other vegan appetizers to select from as well (hummus, falafel, tabbouleh, kibbeh, various salads). Everything was great, and my absolute favorite was the cauliflower. We had the pistachio halvah for dessert, and it was also delicious. I will definitely return to this restaurant! Also, the server was very knowledgeable, knew exactly what was vegan, made suggestions, and was very helpful.

Pros: Excellent food, large variety, Very helpful staff, Fun atmosphere

Return to Allentown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aladdin Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.