Aladdin Cafe

817-568-2294

10138 N Crowley Rd, Crowley, Texas, USA, 76036

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual downtown eatery with the a few of the usual veggie options you'll find in Mediterranean/Middle Eastern menus: hummus, stuffed grape leaves, babaghoush, tabbouli, lentil soup, falafel. Be sure to specify no cheese or yogurt. Not much else for veg food in this area. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Lebanese, Non-veg

First Review by bjblunt71

So Delicious - Edit

Such a great restaurant, wonderful atmosphere. Owners are very kind and experienced. So glad we came, love the food!!!😁😁😁

SO WORTH IT!! 😍👍💗 - Edit

New food experience!!!

Today my mom and I went shopping for the household and it took longer than we expected. Enter Aladdin Cafe (Mediterranean Food) in Crowley, Texas. Yes, I'm a little behind the times and have never even had falafels. I AM IN LOVE!

Our waitress had no problems with assisting me with the fact that I am a gluten free WFPB eater. Lentil soup that had a beautiful lemon twang to it and FALAFELS!! Like I said, I'm in love! I cannot wait until my next visit! Plus! It was all so reasonably priced. This is a definite keeper! 😍🌱💗

Pros: Will work with you regarding your eating preferenc, Excellent/knowledgeable staff, Great prices

Cons: So far from my home

Return to Crowley Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aladdin Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.