ALA Deli

• Delivery Delivery
  • Vegan

Almaty Area, Almaty, Kazakhstan, 050000

Est. Feb 2017. A start up bakery delivering fresh house-made vegan desserts. Offers banana bread, oat cookies, raw date truffle balls, raw cashew & ginger energy balls and super seed granola. No storefront currently, attends local events. Contact via phone or Facebook for information and ordering. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm.

First Review by AinurS

Delicious! - Edit

I ordered the banana bread on my birthday and it was absolutely delicious! I also loved sustainable, environment-friendly packaging.
The delivery was on time and so sweet - I even got some energy balls as a birthday present 🌸
Thank you so much!

Pros: healthy , delicious , friendly service

I loved banana bread ❤ - Edit

Today I ordered a loaf of banana bread and a bag of granola from ALA Deli, let me tell you, they both taste delicious! Banana bread is moist, not too sweet with a delicate taste of banana. Granola isn't too sweet either, which is good, crunchy with sunflower and pumpkin seeds and with a taste of cinnamon. The ingredients are all very healthy indeed, and I had absolutely no regret or bad feelings after eating half of the bread by myself :)
Food like that is so hard to find in our city, so I want to thank this young company and wish them good luck!

Pros: Healthy, Delicious

Cons: No cons

Return to Almaty Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has ALA Deli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.