Al Zaytouna Restaurant

+43-017103447

Hornesgasse 17, Vienna, Austria, 1030

Serves meat, vegan options available. الزيتونة, a Lebanese restaurant, offers a large selection of vegan dishes including appetizers such as hummus and baba ghanoush, soup, salad and main courses. Has a separate vegan section with all dishes clearly labeled with a V+. Open Tue-Fri 11:00am-11:00pm, Sat 11:00am-12:00am, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Middle Eastern, Lebanese, Non-veg

First Review by Sweganic

Delicious - Edit

Choice of vegan starters and main dishes. Nice staff, good libanese food. We will come again

Absolutely Perfect - Edit

This was, hands down, one of the best restaurant experiences I've had in my life. Would definitely give 5 stars if Happy Cow allowed it.

The food was simply amazing - SO rich in taste, well prepared, beautiful and DELICIOUS!
The atmosphere in the restaurant is lovely - beautiful interior, stunning chandeliers, cozy vibe, all in all a luxury feeling without feeling too stiff.

Perfect place for a romantic dinner, or a birthday celebration with friends as it's a large place with lots of seating.

Staff also nice, friendly and helpful - always ready to serve with a smile on their faces.
Not expensive at all and a big selection of vegan options. I don't know what more to add... I don't think I have ever had such flavorfull food before, the whole experience was a delight and I'm actually a bit sad now that I don't live in Vienna.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Location feels a bit off?

Return to Vienna Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Al Zaytouna Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.