Al Tiglio Cucina Naturale

( 1 review )
+39-0432642024

Via Centa, 8/A, Moruzzo, Italy

Natural cuisine vegan restaurant, opened summer 2014. Uses locally-sourced, organic ingredients wherever possible. Finer dining atmosphere. Open Tue-Sun 7:30pm-10:00pm, Wed-Sun 12:30pm-2:30pm.

Categories: Vegan, Italian, Organic, Salad bar, Fusion

1 Review

First Review by Vegan Betty

Food with a view - Edit

My boyfriend took me to "Al Tiglio" for a romantic night out and the dinner was truly special.
The restaurant is smart but relaxed and very warm and welcoming. We sat near the log burning fire and had a wonderful vegan meal (the seitan was particularly good) together with Prosecco and red house wine.
We finished our meal with lovely vegan desserts and VERY special "amari" (Italian digestive drinks). I am Italian and I never had such good home made "amari" before.
Our night ended with a romantic hug looking at the great view just outside the door.
It was truly special and I recommend it to all couples for a special night out.
I did not pay myself but my boyfriend said the price was correct for the meal we had and the type of restaurant.
Next door you can also find a nice inn run by the same owners to taste the great wines that Friuli offers.

Pros: Beautiful location, Smart but warm and welcoming, Excellent amari

Cons: You need a car in the evening

Return to Moruzzo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Al Tiglio Cucina Naturale closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.