• Al Bawadi Grill

Take-out
Middle Eastern
Palestinian, Syrian
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Palestinian-Middle Eastern cuisine restaurant. Meat-heavy menu but has vegetarian menu items like hummus, falafel, eggplant with tomatoes, baba ghanouj, stuffed grape leaves, vegetables on a skewer. Open Mon-Thu 9:00am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 9:00am-12:00am, Sun 9:00am-11:00pm.

Venue map for Al Bawadi Grill
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by mikemgerdes@aol.com

Deadly

Points +372

30 Sep 2022

Best falafel

I’m lucky enough to live close to this place! It works so good for me & my BF since he’s not vegan. The falafel here is easily the best I’ve EVER had!! Tends to be very very busy there so we get carry out a lot of the time.

Updated from previous review on 2022-01-22

Cons: Can be super busy/take a while for food

Tigra220

Points +10447

04 Mar 2022

Great Food

I made a vegan meal out of sides: hummus, baba ganoush, falafel, rice, and sambussa were all excellent. I do wish the sambussas came with a dipping sauce, but it doesn't. You can ask for hot sauce, but it doesn't really pair well with them.

Their fried potatoes were boring. I was hoping they'd be similar to batata hara; they weren't.

I've returned several times for the things I loved. Aside from that, the service is impeccable. I usually dine in (staff was wearing masks) alone and have always felt comfortable. I only mention this because someone mentioned being treated differently because they're a woman. This was not my experience during any of my visits.

mikemgerdes@aol.com

Points +66

01 Apr 2019

Fabulous Falafel

Really good Mediterranean food. I order the vegetarian platter and can’t finish all the food. Great place. Super Decor. Good service.

This page has been viewed 2059 times.