AJ's Grayton Beach

( 1 review )

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has the impossible burger and some salads. Need to specify vegan when ordering. Open Mon 9:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by thart63

thart63

Points +27

06 May 2019

Surprised!

My husband and I were in Panama City Beach for Thunder Mountain Motorcycle Rally. We decided to ride a little and see 30A area. We saw AJ’s and decided to stop for lunch, even though as a vegan, I wasn’t expecting much more than a house salad without cheese. I looked at the menu and saw AJ’s Signature salad with dried cranberries and candies almonds. It sounded good minus the blue cheese. But I kept looking over the menu and under Burgers, I found The impossible Burger! Whaaat?!?! So I opted for this since vegan burgers were pretty scarce around there. It was very tasty and piled high with lettuce, tomato and spicy pickles. Service was quick and friendly and the decor was a lot of fun! I highly recommend.

Pros: Friendly staff and lots of seating throughout. , Very cool decor with live bands at times. , Good size portion.

Return to Santa Rosa Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has AJ's Grayton Beach closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.