Aji Limon

• ( 3 reviews )

4643 Coronado Pkwy, Cape Coral, Florida, USA, 33904

Serves meat, vegan options available. Peruvian cuisine restaurant with several locations in FL. Menu has a "vegetarian dishes" section; these dishes are or can all be vegan. Example of choices: avocado stuffed with vegetables, yellow potatoes stuffed with vegetables, Peruvian sauteed noodles with vegetables, mushrooms or soy meat or a combination, sauteed beans and rice, fried rice with vegetables or soy meat. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-10:00pm, Sun 11:30am-8:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Latin, Peruvian, Non-veg

First Review by CharlieMccullough

DKH

Points +161

21 Sep 2019

Very good.

Very good. Something difficult for a nice change.

Pros: Good options, Ceviche was very fresh and flavorful , Enjoyed my yellow potatoes stuffed with veggies

dekubabe

Points +547

30 Jul 2019

Family friendly

great place to bring your nonvegan fam or friends. great vegan selection! wonderful sangria, polite staff, cute dimly lit cafe feel.

Pros: great food , huge portions , affordable

Cons: no vegan desserts , limited seating

CharlieMccullough

Points +26

Vegetarian
15 Jun 2019

How 2 satisfy a man's appetite

I'll tell you, I'm not from Peru, but if I ever move to another country that's where I'm headed. Because if their food and that country is half as good as this Peruvian restaurant I will die a happy man.

Pros: Friendly Waiters, Five or six vegan options, Convenient location

Cons: There's only one in Cape Coral, I had to eat alone because no one else was in the , Wanted to eat more but I was full

Return to Cape Coral Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aji Limon closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.