Aja Noodle Co.

( 1 review )
585-244-1052

2602 Elmwood Ave (at Brighton area), Rochester, New York, USA, 14618

Serves meat, vegan options available. Asian style noodle house. Fast service, has tofu. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Chinese, Beer/Wine, Asian, Fusion, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by harrysandy

Cooks vegetables on meat grill - Edit

The four of us got noodle dishes, 3 of us had the Japanese dish, but mine didn't have many vegetables, so I did not notice until we were 3/4ths done and my husband offered me a bite of his--the Chinese black bean noodle dish, there were some onions so clearly fried on a meat grill. My husband is very focused on many things, but when it comes to food he's kind of oblivious to these things. I would have objected, but we would have missed half the concert we were rushing to if we made them recook it, plus we had nearly finished our meals before this discovery. It was disgusting really. A place shouldn't call its food vegan unless they are willing to cook it in an absolutely clean pan with no meat fat anywhere near.

Pros: Wasn't bad until we ran into the meat taste, Could be good if they'd wake up about cookware!

Cons: Cooks vegetables on meat grill

Return to Rochester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aja Noodle Co. closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.