Airtime Cafe

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cozy coffee shop offering vegan choices of beverages, cakes and sandwiches. English speaking friendly staff that knows what vegan means. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Paolla

Great vegan selections - Edit

The only restaurant I found in switzerland with decent vegan options. I thinknI went there 4/5 days I was in Lauterbrunnen and tried all the vegan options. Especially loved the sandwich and gnocci. The service was very friendly too!

yum! - Edit

We were not expecting to find much vegan food in Lauterbrunnen but when we were walking towards to supermarket my boyfriends saw the sign and was like 'VEGAN CAKE!'
Went there at least once everyday we were there. The soy milk coffee, dark hot chocolate and chai tea are all great! As well as the homemade vegan pie! SO YUM!

Pros: wifi , vegan savoury pie and sweet cakes , staff know English

Cons: expensive, but everywhere is in Lauterbrunnen

Unexpected discovery - Edit

I accidentally discovered this place while walking to the waterfall of Lauterbrunnen. If you are doing the same, I must say, it worth the stop.
There are some options of beverages, snacks and cakes and everything I've tried was delicious, besides the friendly staff and the cozy installations.

Pros: Vegan and delicious options, Friendly staff, Cozy place

Cons: Few options, Price

Return to Lauterbrunnen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Airtime Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.