First Review by Arta

Interesting vegetarian sushi - Edit

We came here for lunch and had a range of vegetarian sushi and vegetable tempura. The fillings were pretty good and the tempura was great. Unfortunately, some items on the menu were unavailable. Service was fine and prices were reasonable.

Barra Libre con Opciones Veganas! - Edit

Aida tiene barra libre, esta a 40 soles sin bebida y 45 con bebida. Hay 7, SIETE, opciones veganas, mas que en cualquier otro sitio de sushi en Lima! Nunca iría para pedir de la carta. Siempre planeo ir con el estomago muy vacío y con algunos amigos, para estar ahi unas dos o tres horas, conversando y comiendo demasiados makis. Una vez creo que comí 52 de ellos! Mi maki favorito era el Shoyu (?) o el Veggie Love, no me acuerdo bien. Los veganos pueden comer muy bien en Aida :)

Aida has a all you can eat sushi deal, pay 40 soles, or 45 if you want a drink, and you can eat as many makis as your stomach desires. There are seven vegan rolls, more than any other place in Lima, that I know of. I honestly wouldn't come here to order off the menu, only for the all you can eat sushi. Go with a very empty stomach, a few friends (also very hungry), and order hundreds of rolls. One time I think I ate 52 (over the course of around two hours). My favorite makis are the Veggie Love and the Shoyu (?) roll, which ever one has the pickled ginger in it. If you are vegan and want good sushi, and have room for tons of delicious rolls, come to Aida!

Pros: Vegan options, All you can eat special, Nice atmosphere

Cons: Always gotta get the waiters attention, More innovative vegan options would be nice

Not too bad - Edit

I went there with a friend because we really wanted some sushi but she's not vegan so needed to find a place that has options for both of us.
The sushi was quite nice but not really filling. You'd need to order a lot to have a full meal because the pieces are small but you'd end up paying a lot more than necessary for a dinner out.
Other than that they have a few vegan and vegetarian options and you can also ask for no cheese in the vegetarian rolls so more vegan sushi for you.
Overall I'd recommend for a small grub.

Pros: Vegan options, Nice vibe, Good for going with non vegan friends

Cons: Small portions

Return to Lima Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aida Bar Sushi Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.