Ahimsa Vegan Restaurant and Club

Contact +48-713445522

sw. Antoniego 23, Wroclaw, Poland, 50-073

Serves Middle Eastern and Far Eastern vegan fusion cuisine with dishes like falafel with Palestinian spices, hummus, sizzlers, veggie sushi, curry, thali, and dosa. Beer from small local brewers. Also houses a space for concerts. Opened by Najadacze.pl in Jun 2015. Open Mon-Wed 12:00pm-10:00pm, Thu-Sat 12:00pm-12:00am, Fri-Sun 12:00am-12:00am, Sun 1:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan, International, Mediterranean, Fast food, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Asian, Fusion, Middle Eastern

First Review by a2na

Can't miss it when in Wrocław - Edit

Ahimsa offers delicious eastern food. Thali tastes as not vegan Indian Thali, Dosa also is fantastic, and Wolna Palestyna (Free Palestine in English), the dish made with hummus and falafels was also amazing! The cake called Leśny Mech (Forest Moss in English) was gorgeous! Service was nice and the environment was cosy. I think it is a great place to visit when you are in Wrocław! You can eat here your favourite eastern dishes made vegan!

Pros: Tasty food, great eastern dishes, nice location

THE most incredible vegan place I've ever been! - Edit

Mostly quiet place with tasty food, yummy drinks and totally awesome staff! Highly recommend may I say :)

Pros: tasty indian food, quiet, lovely place, kind and helpful staff

Cons: more indian decor

great! - Edit

Great place with variety of dishes from all over the world and international crew of cooks. It is open late and it's often only place in Wrocław open when you look for something vegan in the evenings. Staff is very friendly and helpful. They also serve very good, local craft beer.

Excellent. - Edit

I've been several times to that restaurant and always found the employees incredibly kind and friendly, the food tasty.
I mostly ate the various burgers and a wrap, all excellent.
One of the "batons" (bar) made of chocolate, nuts, peanut butter, etc. was amazing.

They have various choices of sweets with and without gluten (specified) and some without sugar.

Chilli sauce is optional - it can be very hot (but I like it so) according to who serves you.

The service is sometimes a little bit slow simply due to the fact that the place can be very busy but it wasn't bothering me at all.

Pros: Great food., Large choice., Friendly personal.

Wonderful meal - Edit

I enjoyed a wonderful meal at Ahimsa on a day where all of my must-visit restaurants in the city were closed for refurbishments or holidays. The falafel is excellent and I enjoyed the flatbreads and babaganoush that accompanied it. The cake I tried, a chocolate berry torte, was also fantastic. Everyone working there was friendly too and I loved how cool their basement was on a hot summers day!

The best thali outside India - Edit

The second 100% vegan place that opened this year in Wroclaw.

I had a the thali with rice, lentils, chick peas and coconuts/nut sauce. It was an explosion of all favours. I have not had anything that is a vegan take on South-Indian cuisine that was genuine like this and I have very high demands on Indian cuisine.

There hummous and falafel plate is called "Wolny Palestina" (Transl. Free Palestine) and details like that is always nice for progressive vegans :)

Service was a bit slow, they told us they didn't have a tempeh dish called Sizzler, but it was served to the next table. So we could change our order in the end.

A lot of food, but it is also more expensive then other vegan restaurants.
Updated from previous review on Thursday August 06, 2015

Updated from previous review on Thursday August 06, 2015

Pros: Same street as New Horizon cinema, Different world cuisine

Cons: Slow service, Hard to get seating on the first floor

delicius Sizzler - Edit

Great place, wonderful Sizzler, great salads, smoothies etc. Also I think the only vegan place in Wrocław where you could have a beer as well.

Updated from previous review on Monday June 29, 2015

Pros: location, big space , food

Cons: could be slightly cheaper

Return to Wroclaw Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ahimsa Vegan Restaurant and Club closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1849 times since Jun 2015.