Ahimsa Food Truck

• Health-food-store Health Store
  • Vegan

Rua Henrique Veras Nascimento, 200, Lagoa da Conceição, Florianopolis, Brazil, 88062020

Vegan food truck selling burgers, since 2016. Check its webpage for location updates. Open Mon-Sun 4:00pm-12:00am.

First Review by Artur47192

Vegan represent! - Edit

I'm a travelling vegan and when I visited Floripa my local friend took me to the food truck festival that takes place (almost?) every night, the hang-out for all the cool hipsters haha. But seriously, really really nice event and social happening. There are many trucks and several have vegan options, but this one is the only one that's all-vegan, for which respect. I enjoyed my plant-based dose of fast food, who says vegans can't munch? As a cocky European the only thing I'd suggest is to change the bread into a crunchy cereal one, but besides that 2 thumbs up. Thank you!

Pros: All-vegan, Menu options, For some reason I really liked the owner

Cons: Wasn't the biggest fan of the bread bun

Delicious Vegburguers - Edit

Ahimsa its inside a park with many others trucks, but its the only one that is vegan and offers natural fresh juices.
They have some combos, but I order a vegburguer and a juice.
It really surprises, its amazing. Highly recommend for all vegans. I paid less than 20 reais for it.
The localhas a little skate park behind, so you can see some dudes playing, what is so cool. And all the place is full with graffite and art.

Pros: Cool place, Natural juice, Reasonable price

Cons: Place its crowded sometimes

Return to Florianopolis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ahimsa Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.