Agyptische Sandwiches

Contact 0173-7318172

Bruckstrasse 36, Dortmund, Germany,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers four vegan sandwiches: soya meatballs, vegetable meatballs, eggplant and soya sticks. French fries, one sauce and falafel are also vegan. Restaurant advertise the vegan meals. Open .

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Fast food, Take-out, Egyptian, Non-veg

First Review by Petesternz

Nice - Edit

Little Snack-Bar in the city center, which offers vegan and omnivore sandwiches.
I had the vegan Döner, which turned out great. I love that they grill the sandwich after filling it and that they put fried potatoes in the sandwiches, which is quite unique, I think.

They have indoor seating, but because of the open door it's cold inside, which makes it not very comfortable. But it's okay for a quick snack.

Pros: inexpensive, great food, indoor seating

Cons: not very comfortable

Love it - Edit

We often visit this location, it's delicious. They offer a few vegan sandwiches. Just clarify that you are vegan when you order so you get the right sauce. You can also get wholemeal wraps.

Pros: inexpensive, delicious, friendly staff

Cons: not all dishes are vegan

Fair.. - Edit

Look this place is across the road from Kartoffel Lord which makes one of my favourite sandwiches in the world, so I'm not going to tell you to come here unless there's good reason. The only reason I found was that when we arrived in Dortmund it was cold and rainy, and Kartoffel Lord has no indoor seating (though it will soon - currently expanding). We came over here and my wife and kids tried a few of their (well marked) vegan sandwiches. There are four in total and they were fine. I won't lie, I crossed the street and brought back a delicious Arabic from Kartoffel Lord…. Best thing here were the "fries/pommes", which are round sliced potatoes and very very nice.

Pros: Fries, Seating

Cons: Not as good as Kartoffel Lord

Return to Dortmund Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Agyptische Sandwiches closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1024 times since Dec 2013.