Aguaribay

Ramon Turro 181 (at Rambla Poblenou), Barcelona, Spain, 08005

Food, juices, and shakes made with biologic and fresh produce. Ecologic and biodinamic wines, cocktails and coffee drinks. Note that some bread contain egg. Open Mon-Fri 1:00pm-4:00pm, Thu 8:30pm-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 8:00pm-11:30pm, Sat-Sun 1:00pm-4:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Spanish

First Review by Happyheffer

Fantástico - Edit

Lugar un chiquitín pequeño con buena comida, carta corta pero complementada con una de sugerencias.

Pros: la comida

Nice staff, good food and cosy resturant! - Edit

The staff are really nice and makes sure to explain what one can eat, despite the obvious menu that says what a vegan can eat and what to avoid. The food was good and I would gladly return . In fact, we were planning to return once again to taste the burger , but the resturant was not open at the time.

Pros: Good fresh food, Recycled table setting, Nice staff

Cons: Opeing hours

excel.lent - Edit

Espai molt acolliodor, personal més que atent i el millor... el menjar... Fantàstic!

quite place with good food - Edit

My girlfriend and I came by today. The food was made for vegetarians, and also a couple of courses for vegans. The people were really nice, having a longer chat with us.

As we live nearby this place will be a place to visit quite often for our part.

Not suitable for vegans - Edit

My lactose-intolerant friend got ill after eating their vegan menu.

Cons: No respect for allergies, expensive

Yummy - Edit

es un restaurante cuyo ambiente y cocina se aproxima a la de casa, sencillo, un menú de día con tres o cuatro opciones tanto de entradas, como segundos y postres más la carta que ofrece cosas muy ricas.

Las personas que atienden son muy amables, lo que si es cierto, es que tienes que ir en plan relax, sin muchas prisas, porque generalmente tardan un poco en servir.

Expensive, Little Portions - Edit

As in the title. Expensive, little variety of vegan dishes, micro portions.

Pros: Tasty

Cons: Expensive, Little Portions

Yum! - Edit

Ate here with my boyfriend and we had the menu which was reasonably priced for the amount of food we got.
Humus and bread was brought to the table whilst we waited for the menu which was a nice (and tasty) touch. All the food was well cooked. The "apple crumble" was not what I would have called apple crumble (quite loose nutty topping and served cold) but was nice nonetheless.
Left feeling rather full and didn't need to eat any dinner that day but it seems daft to complain about the portion being too big, I should have eaten a bit less of it!

Pros: Tasty food, Good value, Friendly staff

Excellent - Edit

Food: big portions, very tasty
Price: low
Service: excellent, nice and friendly
Type: lunch only

One of the best places in Barcelona for vegetarians or vegans (vegetarian, but has vegan options in daily menu). I highly recommend this restaurant for lunch break - it is near beach.

Pros: tasty food, low price, excellent service

Close to the beach - Edit

Location: easy to find, close to the beach in Poble Nou
Service: a bit slow but friendly
Food: I had stir fry and my partner had quiche and salad. All good. The people opposite us had paninis that looked massive!
Other: We sat outside but the inside decor is nice with lovely bathrooms!

Return to Barcelona Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aguaribay closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.