Agua Restaurant

Contact 345-949-2482

West Bay Rd (at Galleria Plaza), Seven Mile Beach, Cayman Islands,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a separate vegan menu; please ask server. Try the risotto with mushrooms and salad.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Italian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by LaurieXB

Great meal and dining experience - Edit

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal at Agua. Service was attentive and we enjoyed the atmosphere and food very much. This was the only more "fine dining" meal we had on the island. I appreciated that there were vegan options for me to select from. I had a wonderful salad and the vegan paella. The portions were quite generous, so we were able to take part of our meal home (we were staying at a condo w/ a kitchen) and have the rest for lunch the next day. Overall, an excellent dining experience.

Pros: Vegan options, Service, Atmosphere

Ate at Agua twice - Edit

This was a great find and we enjoyed the food and atmosphere. It is great to be offered a separate vegan menu. I had the Vegan Stir Fry and while it sounds ordinary it had an excellent taste. The second visit, I had the Penne Primevera and it had an excellent sauce. I found it interesting that the staff remembered us from our first visit. The restaurant was a short walk from our hotel - The Comfort Suites.

Pros: Attentive staff, Excellent food, Nice atmosphere

Great dinner at Agua - Edit

We recently had dinner at Agua and loved it. Agua has a separate vegetarian, vegan and gluten free menu (check out via their website). As a vegan, this was the best food I had on the island - in fact, I had the best mushroom truffle oil risotto of my life! My husband, who is not a vegan, enjoyed his food equally and thought it was the best we had during our stay on Grand Cayman.

We sat outside, and whilst it's by a busy road, the noise wasn't too bothersome. Service was very good.

Pros: Vegan, vegetarian & gluten free , Nice setting, Good service

Cons: Some road noise, Not cheap

Return to Seven Mile Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Agua Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1312 times since Jan 2012.