Agriturismo La Rianda

Contact 014488393

Via San Rocco, 26, Monastero Bormida, Italy, 14058

Serves meat, vegan options available. Farm restaurant providing traditional Italian cuisine as well a separate vegetarian menu. Offers wine produced by its farm, and vegetarian food made with farm fresh organic vegetable. The restaurant is surrounded by the green Piedmont hills where guest can take walks. The farm is located Panaro, Via San Rocco Monastery Bormida, in the heart of the Langa of Asti, hilly landscape of the Lower Piedmont, rich in forests and vineyards. Open . Open Mon-Sun for lunch and dinner.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, International, Italian, Organic, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by pansypuss

Just wonderful! - Edit

We were taken there by our hosts Judy and Adriano Rosso. They booked before and ordered vegan meals for me and my husband. The food was sooooooo good, lots of fresh organic, local produce. They cooked meat for our carnivorous friends but not a lot, they had many of our dishes. here is what we had. Bruschetta with fresh tomatoes, basil and garlic. Grilled aubergine and courgette with a parsley, basil and oil dressing. Grated carrot with chopped roasted hazelnut garnish. Skinned slices of yellow and red peppers with sundried tomato, olive and caper pesto. Pea terrine with fresh tomato sauce, Gnocchi with basil pesto. Aubergine tart with fried potato wedges. Fruit salad with choc pear cake. All VERY yummy. I recommend going though finding the place is a little tricky!

Pros: Excellent vegan food, Wonderful staff, Very friendly

Cons: Off the beaten track

Return to Monastero Bormida Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Agriturismo La Rianda closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1185 times since Feb 2012.