Agia Sophia

719-632-3322

2902 W Colorado Ave, Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA, 80904

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee house with Wi-Fi and a small lunch food menu that includes a vegan wrap filled with hummus and vegetables. There is also a hummus plate, and a couple other items can be requested vegan through omitting cheese or substitution. Usually has vegan soup. Keeps almond and soy milk for drinks. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-10:00pm, Sun 1:00pm-7:00pm.

Category: Lacto, American, Mediterranean, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Alyannkar

Delicious with lovely atmosphere - Edit

I went here with some family members for lunch during a road trip. A little hard to find, but the sandwiches were delicious, and the prices were reasonable. They also have a list of teas (Apricot Green was delish). It is a coffeshop/bookstore so the atmosphere is very cozy. The upstairs level consists of mostly plush armchairs and books. If I am ever in town again, I will make a point to stop by.

Pros: Good Food, Atmosphere, Price

Cons: Not much seating for larger parties, Somewhat hard to spot

Coffe and atmosphere - Edit

I visited here not long ago to sit and get some schoolwork done. It is adorable inside. I did not get anything to eat, but I did have a latte with almond milk, which was lovely. I was so happy to be able to find a place that had non dairy milk that I spent hours here.

Return to Colorado Springs Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Agia Sophia closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.