Ageha Relax Cafe

Chuo Ku, Nakayamate Dori 2-4-8, Kobe City, Japan, 650-0004

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu items containing dairy and eggs are marked as such, in Japanese (no English menu). Around 4 set dinner meals can be made vegan. Some desserts are vegan. Couch with armchair, table and chair seating in a warm atmosphere. Note: In Japan kitchens often stop serving 30-60 minutes before closing time. Call ahead to confirm. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Japanese, Organic, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Taiki

Good food, Good price. - Edit

They served 5 kinds of lunch menu on the day and 3 of them were vegan. I had a weekly lunch (1080yen). It was very good but not always vegan. They also have some vegan cakes! They do not have an English menu, but staffs were very friendly so you can ask if it's vegan or not.

Pros: Good price

Cons: No English Menu

Mostly Vegetarian

Contributions +21

Not the best - Edit

Tried this place as it was close to my hotel... I had the curry rice, and it was mostly sauce, with a few chickpeas and peas in it... I don't get it, most Japanese curry has carrots and potatoes (along with the meat), so why not include those? One of the side dishes had a fishy taste; you would think the staff would have warned me after I made sure the curry didn't have meat. I won't be back here.

Return to Kobe City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ageha Relax Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.