Africa Lounge

Contact n/a

17801 International Blvd (at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport), Seatac, Washington, USA, 98158

Serves meat, vegan options available. Moderate size restaurant with bar, decorated with a safari-esque theme. Located in the A concourse, right across from gate A5. Offers mostly American fare, but advertises as international. Its veggie burger is vegan, comes with chips but you can add fries for $1. Also offers a hummus with pita chips.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by RikkiR

A good option at Sea-Tac - Edit

I came here on a fellow reviewer's recommendation and was very pleased. My veggie burger and fries were delicious and came very quickly, and the bartender who served me was friendly and could confidently confirm that the burger was vegan.

The "Africa" shtick is a little weird.

Pros: good food, knowledgable server, prompt service for a sit-down restaurant

Cons: vaguely colonialist "Africa" theme

I created the listing, but forgot to review! - Edit

I actually ate here twice in one week (two consecutive days) due to a flight cancellation. The veggie burger and fries was even better the second day and the service was even faster! The waitress told me that it would take between 20-30 minutes and my food was at my table within 20.
People who have submitted google reviews have complained about the timeliness, but I think they forget that they're at a busy airport and they're not at a fast food outlet. For a "sit-down" airport restaurant, they do a great job! (I think it also helped that I had the same waitress both days.)

Pros: Good food, Nice staff, knowledgeable about veganism, Clean for being so busy

Cons: Very busy, Seat yourself, catch waiter's attention

Return to Seatac Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Africa Lounge closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 744 times since Jul 2015.